A warm welcome!
I am a global educator who works at the intersection of administrative leadership, teaching, research, and independent consulting.
My expertise includes:
- innovative program design for learners between 15 and 23 from 80+ countries
- professional development and teaching lab facilitation for international faculty
- 10+ years of strategic institutional development in globally networked organizations like United World Colleges and New York University
- context-sensitive, diversity and inclusion-centered leadership
- and interdisciplinary research, teaching, and coaching in the field of global education.
Building on PhD research on global curriculum development in U.S. higher education, my work currently focuses on inclusive pedagogy, complexity resilience, digital literacy and climate education as well as the future of work and education.